Thursday, January 22, 2009

College Nonsense


It's that time of year again - time to start betting on games I have no business betting on because I haven't watched enough college basketball. I held off as long as I could but after the Pitt-Cuse debacle, (since when do I EVER trust horrible Cuse and stupid Jim Bay-hymen), I have to at least try to start recouping my losses. I really wanted to bet UNC yesterday but didn't get around to it. Thanks though UNC for giving us yet another boring game. Every win has been convincing but the two losses weren't that close either; not sure what to make of that ham swill and hog farm bs.


So, 0-1... and now a Pac-10 Smorgus Board with bonus action.



  • Gtown -5 vs. WVU - Huggins keels over tonight.

  • UCLA -5 @ Wazzu - hate to bet this line. It's shrunk from -7 not sure what's up with that. Very confidence, unfortunately, in this pick.

  • Cal -18.5 vs. Beavers - Yes, Michelle Obama's Coach-of-the-Cavs-I-Dont-Know-the-name-of-Pilot-Whale-Headed Brother's team is that bad. And I've learned that a blowout line in Pac 10 sports isn't just attainable by the fave, it's the norm that they'll crush it. Cal by 32.

  • Stanford -10 vs. Oregon - jump on this before people realize that State of Oregon bball is basically the equivalent of State of Washington football this year.

  • UW -6 vs. USC - no clue.

  • Pepperdine +25 vs. Zags - no clue.

No comments: